Monday, June 23, 2014

Princess post .01 (^∇^)

Hey everyone! I'm really happy I finally had created a New blog,which will be updated weekly, just like my page on Facebook (⌒▽⌒), I'm new to hime gal and have been focusing on progressing in my style ,school,work and friends so I never really had time to blog but now I do have enough time because I'm getting ready to do a lot of things with my life and I want to share with everyone.  Please feel free to follow because I follow back I love people's blogs especially gyaru blogs,blogs with how-to's and japanese fashion in general.
Also feel free to leave a comment, share links, and recommendations(≧∇≦)as I will be doing the same!!! Thanks everyone 
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Youtube: JapaneseKawaiifashion
Instagram &twitter: Arimarie1001
Facebook page!: Hime Ari Marie
Please SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW ^^

3 comments:

  1. http://projectpretty.blogspot.com/ << here is my blog. i just followed our fb and i found you on tumblr. <3 i just love your style and your so cute! anyways thank you for being so curageous and shairing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sadly I cannot find the follow button on your blog,if you could tell me I would gladly follow back (⌒▽⌒)

      Delete
    2. i figured out what gadget it was! i got it up thanks for being so nice!! ^_^ v

      Delete