Saturday, September 6, 2014

Recent buys &outfits!

❤❤Hey cuties! So I haven't made a post in while but a lot has been going on. I've been sick for a few days so I've only really dolled up twice this week /: 


This top is bobon21 
Leggings ebay 
Floral cat Headband DIY
Floral bow Claire's ^^
I've recently bought quit a lot *disclaimer* some items are still being delivered but I'll still do a rundown! 
My melody iphone5 case -ebay

My melody purse - kawaii gyaru shop


Princess melody poncho - FB

Dolly wink bottom lashes- ebay

Frilly lace bloomers - ebay

Princess melody dress-FB

I have A lot more I'll be buying so please expect a youtube haul vid ^^ also here's a few outfits throughout the last few weeks *before being sick* (≧∇≦)
Left outfit: Tripp halter &mininskirt, pink bow &lace garter, black thigh high w/pink bow,DIY choker&bow
Right outfit: black PINK sweatshirt,frilly layerd leopard skirt
Also my princess melody outfit prep!
So far I can't wait to see how the poncho and bloomers go with it! (⌒▽⌒) so excited!!

Thanks everyone for reading and I'll update more often!! ❤❤❤









2 comments: