Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Circle lens review! (^з^)☆

Hey princesses and princes! I'm so happy because I finally have new circle lenses! I've been wearing the same blue ones for quit some time now (´・_・`) but these are so much better and comfortable! So here's the run down! ^^

Name:ifairy hanabi pink
Diameter:16.2
Source:lensvillage.com
Comfort: 10/10
Color: 7/10
Kawaiiness: over 9000!
 
I'm so happy I have these and I plan to buy more! So here's a few pics of what they look like by comparison with my blue lenses from honeycolor.com! 
Blue lenses 15.mm ,pink 16.2mm see the difference?!?! ^o^
I also tried them on with and without flash! And makeup hehe here's how they look!
Excuse my eyebrows haha they're just growing back from the visual Kei/shaving incident xD
I've worn the blue lenses for 3 or more hours sometimes and they'd dry my eyes by the 2-3 hour , these lenses I've worn for 4 hours today and I feel NOTHING! 
I would absolutely recommend these lenses to anyone who wants a dolly look and big lenses! Hehe thanks for reading! 
Subscribe!
Like my fb page! 
ありがとう☆〜(ゝ。∂)


2 comments:

  1. I love the lenses on you! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you gorgeous lenie chan <333333 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

      Delete