Friday, July 18, 2014

New eyeshape n hair experiments!

Hi princes's and princesses! I've had a very eventful week hehe. I recently went to see the transformers movie with a friend of mine! Like the other transformers movies ***personally*** it couldn't keep my attention and it was waaay to long. At that point we movie hopped to planet of the apes haha I loved it! And here's my Agejo inspired look!!!
I love twintails and I got ALOT of attention for them haha^^ 
I recently finally received my eyelashes after they sent me the wrong package haha they sent me lightbulbs!!! How do you mistake...never mind lol. I decided to do a new eyeshape that I'll be doing for a while on n here's how it turned out!
I love this eyeshape because it gives me a sparse lower lash line and it gives my circle lenses justice! (^∇^) please follow my blog, and like my fb page: Hime Ari Marie ありがとう☆〜(ゝ。∂)

No comments:

Post a Comment