Saturday, July 5, 2014

Versatile styles and hanging out with axelyz(≧∇≦)

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed your 4th of July!!!
So the last few weeks I've had have been pretty busy! I've been practicing my hime gyaru style as usual but I sometimes get bored and wander how I'd look in other japanese fashions. This visual Kei makeup I did was Actually suppose to be a demonstration for my friend axelyz because he's getting into visual Kei and really hasn't work makeup that much, here's how I looked! 
. I really had fun testing out new hair styles and eye shapes, but omg the eyebrows had to be the hardest part! I usually can do a casual eyebrow, nothing too fancy since their hidden my bangs but this one was tough! So then I did his hair n makeup! Here's a few pics of how axelyz hair and makeup turned out^o^
Sadly we didn't have any styling wax or spray so I just used a straightener and set whatever I could (≧∇≦). And finally today I was looking through google images of mamba and seen the lovely gehako! I really wanted to try out her make, I don't think it's exact but I tried haha so here's my first mamba attempt! 
I definitely want to put out there that I Love makeup! I love the fact you can change your entire appearance depending on how you want it to look! And lastly my hime gal make! I love hime gal more than any style I do! It's so pink, frilly and filled with bows ^^ 
Thanks you guys for reading my blog,feel free to subscribe!
Also a change in my ig account name has been made it is now : Hime Ari Marie
And feel free to watch this funny random video with my friend axelyz! http://youtu.be/jWxyVtW-5Qs

ありがとう☆〜(ゝ。∂)

No comments:

Post a Comment